Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Funny Thing Happened

I have been working on a nursing paper for several weeks now, and just needed one more article to cite this evening. I have been on my library's online database for the last two hours, and finally found an article that was perfect to use. I typed up the final bit of the paper, then looked at the author's name to credit her, and realized I recognized the name. The author that wrote this article that is finally letting me finish this paper runs the site that I found huge amounts of help through when I was dealing with hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia and a "mystery GI illness" (which is now dx'ed) as a young teenager. I have barely given this site a second thought, but I met one of my favorite online buddies through it. What a coincidence! Check out her site here: http://www.lehman.cuny.edu/faculty/jfleitas/bandaides/

No comments: