Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Allison Got Me

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

Target
Babysitting
Camp Counselor
Tutor

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Chronicles of Narnia (saw it in theators twice, patiently awaiting April 4)
Father of the Bride 1 and 2
Parent Trap (reminds me of my favorite place- camp)
Runaway Bride


Four places I have lived:
Just NY


Four TV shows I love to watch:

ER
Strong Medicine (last week was the last episode :()
Late Night
Uhm...I think that's it

Four places I have been on vacation:
Brisbane Australia
Florida
Vermont
Ontario (family owns a vacation home there)

Four of my favorite foods:
Chicken Fingers (gosh I love those greasy things!)
Peanut Butter cups
M and Ms
Carrot sticks (honest)

Four websites I visit daily:
Blogs (I check my live bookmarks)
E-mail (I have several accounts, but we shall put them together for now)
CWD
Slickdeals.net

Four places I would rather be right now:
Camp
Vacation Home
College Graduation ;)
In Bed (which is where I am heading considering it is 1 am!).

Now I shall tag Skytor, Tommy , and Martha.

No comments: