Saturday, June 17, 2006

"I Am" Meme

All you have to do is list 30 "I am" statments about yourself. I tag anyone who wants to. It's hard, but doable.

1. I am a girl.
2. I am a Christian.
3. I am a person with diabetes.
4. I am a student.
5. I am a daughter.
6. I am a camper.
7. I am a sister.
8. I am a pumper.
9. I am a thinker.
10. I am a reader.
11. I am hungry.
12. I am intelligent.
13. I am blond(no jokes necessary).
14. I am a poor college student.
15. I am a pianist.
16. I am a leader.
17. I am blue eyed.
18. I am a geek.
19. I am caucasian.
20. I am a reader.
21. I am a writer.
22. I am always listening to music.
23. I am a bargin hunter.
24. I am a water drinker.
25. I am a computer user.
26. I am pro-life.
27. I am a Narnia fan.
28. I am humourous.
29. I am getting tan.
30. I am alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should post a pic on your blog

Anonymous said...

You do not have to post a photo....IT is your Blog (meaning you can "construct" it anyway you want).

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for posting on my blog... I have no idea how to do much on blogger, but as soon as I figure it all out, I'll be adding you as a link! Thanks again!