Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another MeMe

Stolen from Julia.

1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?
I don't make tea. For real. If I do, it's herbal. And it's Lipton.


2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?

We buy whatever brand is on sale- the really big ones, so we never have to change them. Or at least we don't have to change themn everyday.


3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?

I use body wash. Currently using Curess.


4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?

Yum, frosted shredded wheat!


5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?

I have no idea. That's what moms are for. (*loses points with any moms reading*)


6. What’s your favorite fruit?

PEACHES! I LOVE peaches!

7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?
See #5. But actually, I know we use All Small and Mighty, cause I bought it last time. (*redems some brownie points back with the mom's reading*)

8. Do you like chocolate?
Uhm, yeah. That's why God invented boluses, right?


9. Are you right or left-handed?

Right


10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

Plastic baby!

2 comments:

art-sweet said...

"That's why God invented boluses"

Amen, my little sugar-sista, amen.

Kerri. said...

I'm still laughing at the "that's why God invented boluses" bit. Well played!